The Immigration practice group of Murtha Cullina provides comprehensive immigration services, handling a full range of immigration matters.
Our lawyers represent corporate clients, small businesses and individual clients nationwide and internationally. We advise clients as to their best options and assist them in preparing all petitions and applications for temporary visas or for permanent residence, including accompanying them to their scheduled immigration interview.
Our clients are universities, academic medical centers, hospitals, multinational corporations, small businesses, and research institutions, as well as individuals filing as investors, entrepreneurs, professionals, managers, extraordinary aliens, outstanding researchers or professors, and health care professionals.
Our experience includes counseling foreign investors and entrepreneurs on setting up businesses in the U.S. or investing in existing U.S. ventures and obtaining a visa or green card based on such investment or entrepreneurship pursuant to the E-2, L-1 “new office”, H-1B “entrepreneur” and EB-5 visa options. In addition, Murtha Cullina’s immigration attorneys assist individuals seeking to reunite family members or file on behalf of family members for permanent residence or in applying for U.S. citizenship.
- Visas & Green Cards:
– Foreign investors and entrepreneurs
– Physicians, nurses and other health care workers
– Managerial/executive personnel or workers with specialized knowledge transferring from foreign affiliates to the U.S.
– Professional/skilled workers
– Individuals of extraordinary ability in the fields of science, art, education, business and athletics
– Fiancé(e) Visa, Spouse Visa, and other family-based petitions
- Assistance with transfer of U.S. personnel to foreign countries
- I-9 Verification Compliance
- Counseling regarding avoiding unfair immigration-related employment practices
- Prevention and response to governmental audits and investigations